Terms & Conditions for course and therapy bookings
- Each session is private and confidential.
- Course bookings require a deposit to secure your place.
- Deposits for all courses are non-refundable, non-transferable and places booked cannot be transferred to others.
- The balance of any course will be payable on the first day of the course, unless otherwise stated.
- We retain the right to cancel any course at anytime. If you paid a deposit or a course fee, this will be returned to you, but we are not liable for any other expenses or losses you may occur as a result of a cancellation.
- Any required course material must be purchased prior to the course date.
- You are at all times responsible for your own conduct and processes on courses. You take all training courses and treatments at your own risk.
- You should note that we will not allow you to attend training courses or any treatment under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs, for your own safety. You should make sure you are not suffering from any alcohol related symptoms during that time. It is also inadvisable to drink alcohol or take recreational drugs following the course or treatment.
- Please note that the training courses and workshops are not treatments and any treatments during the class are part of the learning process. You undertake these treatments and practices at your own risk.
- There is no widely accepted scientific proof of the efficacy of alternative or complementary therapies. None of the treatments have been proven to cure illnesses. They are for relaxation purposes only. You participate in the therapy at your own risk.
- Scientifically, there are no known side effects for complementary therapies.
- Should you need to cancel a therapy booking, for whatever reason, in less than 48 hours in advance, you will lose your deposit. Your deposit is not refundable but you may be able to transfer it to another slot should you notify us in more than 48 hours from the time of the appointment.
- A group of sessions that are discounted, are prepaid on the first session. These are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should you need to cancel a course booking, you will not be charged the remaining balance if the cancellation is notified more than 7 days in advance. If you cancel for whatever reason less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the course, a full charge will be made.
- Long-term courses, which run over a number of months, have their own terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for participating in The School's online forums,
Google groups and Facebook groups
By asking to participate in The School's online forums, Google groups and Facebook groups, you agree:
- to your email address becoming available to all other group members who may email you directly, if applicable;
- that taking part in the group is your personal choice;
- that all information posted in the group, including personal stories and experiences is confidential;
- that you will not share any emails, members' email addresses, names and posts with third parties;
- that offensive material is prohibited, and if you post such material you may be removed permanently from the forum;
- that, with the exception of The ISIS School of Holistic Health, any advertising in the forums and groups is prohibited.