Path of the Earth – Shamanic Healing with Spiritual Light – dates for 2019 TBC
Shamanic Healing with Spiritual Light
Indigenous shamans work with spirit to heal. In the process they discover the brilliance of their own essence. The outer and inner worlds become one. The flow of unconditional love, coupled with a strong intention and belief in the highest good of all, brings the healing results.
Practising shamanic healing is a continuous journeying towards our own self-healing. In order for shamanic practitioners to be effective, they have to identify and come to terms with their own wounding and unskillful patterns. By shining the light of love onto the shadow self, embracing every aspect of their being, practitioners can become a hollow bone, an instrument through which spirit can play harmonious music.
In the course we will:
- work with the radiance of our spirit through the ancient practice of shamanic transfiguration;
- deepen our connection to shamanism through spirit dance and merging with our guides and teachers of the light;
- learn to focus intent through a number of healing techniques, including teachings from the Toltec and ancient
- perform shamanic healing both individually and in groups;
- learn to perform healing ceremonies and shamanic rituals to delve deeper into the magic of shamanism.
This course is a valuable resource for people who are interested in the shamanic arts, as well as alternative forms
of healing. It is for people who wish to work with clients, as well as anyone who is interested in deepening their connection to shamanism. It is also an essential part of the Shamanic Practitioner course.
Prerequisite: Experience with shamanic journeying is required. If you would like to practice shamanic journeying,
you could attend the Glasgow Shamanic Circle – The way of the drum, or take the introductory course,
The Path of the Eagle: Journey of the Shaman.
Workshop: Shamanic Healing with Spiritual Light
Dates: TBC for 2019, (three days), 10:00am–5.00pm
Cost: £250 per person, deposit £125
Venue: The Theosophical Society, library, 17 Queen's Crescent, Glasgow, G4 9BL
The course is taught by Fotoula Adrimi, an experienced Shamanic teacher. For more information or to make a booking, please contact email@example.com at The ISIS School of Holistic Health.